This is the page I’ve created for all the “stuff” I want to keep but don’t necessarily want to post about, or whatever. It’s like that drawer or cupboard you have to store all the things that might come in handy some day.
Foods I can eat: avocado, eggs, Bubbies pickles, plain yogurt, cranberries, lemon, lime, ginger, garlic, spinach, romaine lettuce, leafy greens, arugula, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, celery, almonds, walnuts, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, whole cuts of meat, butter, coconut oil, walnut oil, olive oil, tahini, bone & vegetable broth.
After a while: quinoa, sweet potatoes, radishes, sorghum flour, garbanzo beans, hummus, olives.
- Cancer Treatment – Ketogenic diet to complement standard treatment.
- Color Preferences – What colors do people like? Handy for web site design.
- Cat Hair Felt – I’ve been collecting cat hair from Stripe (he gets brushed almost every day) and I think I have enough to make a pad of felt.
- Tupelo Honey is a special kind of honey that doesn’t granulate. It comes from bees visiting the tupelo gum trees in the panhandle of Florida.
- Bear Paw Meat Handler – Looks like a great tool for doing stuff with big hunks of meat!
- How to Defend Against Animal Attacks – Hopefully nobody will ever need these techniques, but they are good to know.
- Online Teleprompter – If ya need some help remembering your speech.
- Shady Hills, Florida – All kinds of links and resources for our neighborhood.
- Mercury Cleanup – What to do if you break a florescent light bulb.
- See if the library has Urawaza: Secret Everyday Tips and Tricks from Japan
- Core Muscle Building Exercises